This is my go to soup when my gut needs a little break from digesting. I came up with this recipe after a gluten exposure when I needed all the soup! The bone broth and pureed vegetables are easy on the gut and super nourishing. Enjoy!
- 1 butternut squash, cut in 1-2″ cubes
- 1 head of cauliflower, roughly chopped
- 2 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1/2 onion, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2” knob ginger, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp Sage
- Salt to taste
- 1 Bay leaf
- 3 cups bone broth
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups coconut milk
- Place all ingredients in an instant pot.
- Cook on high pressure for 15 minutes, then allow to slow release for 20 minutes.
- Use immersion blender to blend the cooked vegetables and broth.
- Add fresh parsley and serve.
For added protein include pre-cooked shredded chicken or bacon bits.